- Mar 10 2022
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am
How to Get on a GSA Schedule
The GSA Schedule, also known as Federal Supply Schedule, and Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), is a long-term governmentwide contract with commercial companies that provide access to millions of commercial products and services at fair and reasonable prices to the government. MAS makes buying easy and efficient with the use of modern technology to connect government buyers and industry.
Learn how to get on a GSA schedule
- Dear Prospective Offerors (Intro)
- Is GSA Right For You? Getting Started, etc.
- Identify Your Competitors
- Yes! I Want to Submit an Offer
- No, I Do Not Want to Submit an Offer Right Now
- What Other Options Do I Have for Federal Business?
- Attachment A compares GSA MAS names and total sales for Fiscal Years 12-17
- Attachment B lists GSA MAS consolidated solicitation
Register in advance for this webinar by clicking here
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Speaker: Jennifer Souza, GSA Federal Acquisition Service, Customer and Stakeholder Engagement