SENATOR BILL CASSIDY, M.D.
CORONAVIRUS AID, RELIEF,
AND ECONOMIC SECURITY ACT
This document provides a high-level summary of the individual, workforce, small business, revenue, and education provisions contained within H.R. 748, which passed the Senate on Wednesday, March 25th. The full legislative text of the CARES Act will be posted on Congress.gov and will be accessible by searching H.R. 748.
Doing Business with the Government During COVID-19
Benefits of registering include:
Information alerts of public announcements from government agencies.
Status Report of your operations to inform emergency responders of any issues hindering the recovery of your business.
Emergency Products and Services alerts of emergency products and services will be sent to registered companies as they are made available.
- Become a State Contractor
- Become a Federal Contractor
- Louisiana Shelter at Home Program Information
- LA PAC
- LA PAC Bid By Department
- Federal Bids
***If you need specific direction on “Managing Defense Contracts Impact of the Novel Coronavirus”, please contact us directly. There are rules in place, and we are happy to assist you.
For information on SBA Disaster Loans Available CLICK HERE
For an updated list of SBA Loan Lenders CLICK HERE
For guidance on the “Stay at Home” order and “Essential Business Listing” CLICK HERE
For Louisiana Unemployment Assistance CLICK HERE
For additional assistance for Louisiana-specific small businesses CLICK HERE (These programs are also available to complement SBA’s, not replace them. Please be sure to take advantage of all available assistance, LA State AND Federal.)
Coronavirus Information and Governor’s Proclamations:
- Office of the Governor
- Office of the Governor – Coronavirus Specific
- Office of the Governor – FAQs
- Office of the Governor – Stay at home – Overview
- Office of the Governor – Stay at home – Essential Infrastructure Fact Sheet
- Governor John Bel Edwards Proclamation Number 37: for First-Responder Rulemaking
- Governor John Bel Edwards Proclamation Number 33: Stay at home order
- Governor John Bel Edwards Proclamation Number 32: Leap
- Governor John Bel Edwards Proclamation Number 30: Gatherings limited to less than 50 and closures
- Governor John Bel Edwards Proclamation Number 29: Additional measures
- Governor John Bel Edwards Proclamation Number 28: Rescheduled elections
- Governor John Bel Edwards Proclamation Number 27: Additional measures
- Governor John Bel Edwards Initial Proclamation Number 25: Public health emergency
- LDH Office of Public Health – Coronavirus
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- CDC COVID-19 FAQs
- CISA Guidance on the Essential Critical Workforce
- Johns Hopkins University Global Cases Arc GIS Map