Doing Business with the Government During COVID-19

During times of emergency such as this, contractor information will be coming out of the Louisiana Business Emergency Operations Center.  You must register with the LA BEOC portal HERE.

Benefits of registering include: 

Information alerts of public announcements from government agencies.

Status Report of your operations to inform emergency responders of any issues hindering the recovery of your business.

Emergency Products and Services alerts of emergency products and services will be sent to registered companies as they are made available.

Donations and Volunteer support for the emergency response.

For Contractors

***If you need specific direction on “Managing Defense Contracts Impact of the Novel Coronavirus”, please contact us directly.  There are rules in place, and we are happy to assist you.