- Who: Ms. Emily Harman, Director, Office of Small Business Programs for the Department of the Navy
- What: Small Business Workshop — “Doing Business with the Department of the Navy ”
- When: 30 October 2018 from 9:30am – 11:30am
- Where: The Petroleum Club 15th Floor – 416 Travis Street, Shreveport LA 71101
- Purpose: This year’s “Navy Week” will feature a small business workshop designed to educate small businesses on how to do business with the Navy and Marine Corps. The workshop will cover how to find out about upcoming contracting opportunities and how small businesses can contribute to the warfighter mission. Please make plans to attend this great event.
Barksdale AFB Construction Roadshow
Attendees will be given access to the base to travel around with base construction and purchasing officials to explore site locations and learn about upcoming construction and construction-related projects. Transportation provided on base.
Wednesday, December 12 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Barksdale Air Force Base *Attendees will meet at Hoban Hall, directions will be provided
Cost is FREE, PRE-Registration required no later than November 29, 2018 due to security requirements.
You must provide the following to the staff of the NWLA PTAC no later than November 29: full legal names of everyone that may attend, front and back copies of all possible attendees’ driver’s licenses, last four digits of all SSNs, and all State/License numbers. Please refer to security form. Contact the Jen Whittington at 318-677-2530 or email@example.com to obtain your security form and procedures.
Lunch and Learn: Understanding the Construction Acquisition Process on Barksdale AFB and How to be Competitive
Cost is $15.00, lunch provided. Attendees responsible for parking costs.
RSVP no later than Monday, Nov. 26