WHAT are BARKSDALE’S GOVERNMENT PURCHASE CARDS?
Government Purchase Cards are credit cards assigned to Barksdale Air Force Base’s designated military personnel for the purpose of purchasing items and services for their unit or squadron. Cardholders may purchase up to $3500 for supplies and $2500 for services. Purchased items must be designated as approved purchases for mission support. Items approved for mission support are any items/services purchased for non-personal use which are necessary for the operations of the base. What does Barksdale buy?
WHAT DOES BARKSDALE BUY?
Some examples are:
- Automotive parts/repair, Batteries
- Computer accessories/classes, Decals
- Electrical Supplies, Floor Mats,Cleaning solvents
- Promotional Items, Safety equipment
- HVAC, locks, Various repair services, etc
All you have to do to sell to these customers is accept Visa/Mastercard.
HOW DOES THE VENDOR FAIR WORK?
- Small businesses will purchase a booth space for $125.
- Other than small businesses may purchase booth space for $350.
- Space is very limited! Booths will be assigned on a first come, first served basis
- WHEN PAYMENT IS RECEIVED! Your registration fee will include: one box lunch, booth space of approximately 8’X6’ consisting of one 8’ table, cloth and skirt with 3 feet of space behind, and two chairs along with a booth sign.
- Barksdale AFB employees, military personnel and other purchasing agencies will be invited to the vendor fair.
- Vendors will set up booths on the afternoon of Monday, May 14 from 1:00 pm—4:00 pm. Be sure to bring your brochures, line cards, and samples of your products.
- Please do not arrive late as the opening ceremony will begin promptly at 9:00 am. on Tuesday, May 15.
- The fair will be from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm to allow for military personnel working various shifts to attend.
- We will also be holding door prize drawings for Barksdale personnel, so if you would like to donate a prize please contact FeFe Daniels at (318) 677-2529.
HOW DO I REGISTER
Before acceptance as a vendor can be determined, you MUST download and complete the 2018 Vendor Fair Brochure registration form and submit your payment to NWLA PTAC via mail or fax by April 27th. This form will be submitted to Barksdale for security clearance approval. If approved, you will be sent a Vendor Packet to fill out. If your clearance or services are not approved, your payment will be refunded immediately.
Please call (318) 677-2529 or email email@example.com for any questions regarding these items.
400 Edwards Street, Shreveport, LA 71101